Friday, April 3, 2015

After more than two years and when we dishwasher, I can say with certainty that the dishwasher is a


After more than two years and when we dishwasher, I can say with certainty that the dishwasher is a device that absolutely evil and make plans to shorted somehow, I do not think it's enough to get it out of the socket to cease to put discord in our house.
Before we dishwasher, I thought that would be cool to have the dishwasher. marabraz How do I put the dishes in it and it would wash while I'd had a beer. How I would have bought from supermarket detergent and other things dishwasher, and I would have felt that way a middle-class consumer representative (looks like I got are wealthy, if we dishwasher) .
And then we had the washing machine and the first thing I found was that it had to take a car that 60cm, 40cm not, but I do not fit in furniture, and the second was that had to take a car that 1/2 of the program loads, but they were more expensive and I thought what the hell do I need so many programs, like the washing machine I use one 17 programs and 90% of the time and still one in the remaining 10%, so do not waste money on programs and brizbrizuri.
But ala 1/2 is the only program that was absolutely marabraz necessary in addition to the normal, now I know that. Not that that's important, not the lack of programs that we are shooting troubles with dishwasher.
Theoretically, the dishwasher is used as follows: dirty dishes throughout the day, put them directly into the washing machine and in the evening you turn on the machine, you have to clean the next morning to start over. Sure, sometimes more dirty dishes (eg. You have guests) and may need to wash and afternoon, sometimes less (you're gone) and that's good to have half-load program.
My car dishwasher marabraz consumes 14 liters of water per wash cycle for 150 minutes marabraz according to the manual, marabraz which I find a little, but I think it's fair that I forgot to use washing machine and most programs of the same duration consume about 50 liters, so it seems ok as the dishwasher to consume only 14. At the same time, I did a test with tap water and found that a normal faucet flowing Flushed Away 6 to 8 liters of water per minute !! So a half hour dishwasher tap consume somewhere between 180 and 240 liters of water, which is pretty much recognize. And how to wash all the dishes you wash your car take at least half an hour, although I am sure that you take more, it's pretty clear that it is effec- tive to use water saving dishwasher . If you plant, the new gas and electricity consumption and therefore you use hot water, quite clear that the dishwasher marabraz and cost less and frees your time if you use it, so it has only advantages.
Login scene people over 50 years. It's grandparents, nanny or who knows of who they would go through the house, it is quite clear to me that a person over 50 years has a big problem with the dishwasher.
First, from my observations, marabraz people over 50 years just like to wash dishes - that judging by the time they spend every day at the sink washing dishes. Do not believe them when they say they do not like, sure sure they like. Simply no other explanation for how many you stay 10 times a day to sink to wash any rahatel any dirty fork any child bowl, any knife you cut bread, any glass you drink water, virtually anything, all this while, say, child lurking near you. You can not play with it now that you wash dishes! And I have to wash every dish as soon as dirty, it is not acceptable to let them pile up in the sink and wash them once more, it is imperative to have permanently empty sink any other situation is simply unacceptable.
It is clear that if they like washing dishes, washing is viewed with suspicion by those people marabraz start because lack of pleasure in life, you take away something. But since it can not simply recognize, people over 50 years invents all sorts of reasons for not using the dishwasher.
Like that it "does not wash well." There's no way to wash the car as well as a man simply has no way. Which, ironically, is also true! Indeed, dishwasher not only reach the vessels with water jet, so any dirt that does not come with running water (crusts, fried foods, large pieces marabraz of food, etc.) will not be cleaned by machine. That's why it's good to rinse dishes a bit before marabraz you put them in the car and sort them out - if you do polenta in the pot, chances are you do not wash it properly your car.
Okay, so we use the car, but let rinse a little

No comments:

Post a Comment