Monday, February 10, 2014

I totally forgot that today is my birthday. I


The first thing, of which I realized was a tingling sensation that passed through my body. I could feel the heat radiating to the back, the shoulder, issuing them to my collar bone and right side of the neck. She wrinkled her face, uncertain whether dreaming or waking it when strange tingling sensation brushed my cheek. Whatever it was, I felt like feathers rubbed my cool skin, encouraging my eyes to the light opening. But before he rolled onto his back, to see why the first thing in the morning, I felt, was the feeling that I was suddenly stopped in a hoarse fgoo voice.
I totally forgot that today is my birthday. I've never forgotten about any birthday, I'm 17 .. now it is 18 years of my life. It was something I always waited. But this year was different. With this whole trauma and tragedy that, which took place from last year until now-everything changed. Let's examine it.
Justin still attacked my neck, sliding down to the clavicle, where rested his head. After what happened yesterday, my mom allowed to be Justin for the night, but did not agree, so we slept in the same bed. Of course she did not know that Jaxon, Justin's younger brother sleeping in my closet every night, fgoo but something told me that I should not mention it. Justin comforted and helped him wash and clean the wound would not wdało night in the no infection, then waited for him to fall asleep on the sofa in the living room. I did not want to leave him, but after some time, my eyelids began to fall, I sat and stared at him, it was 2 am and I needed fgoo rest.
-What are you doing here? If my mom finds you here, he'll kill you. - I whispered, rolling his eyes in the back of the head, the pleasure he gave his lips to my sensitive skin. One moment, Justin knocked out of me, straddling my body, put a long, slender finger to my lips parted. In półciemnym room, I noticed his bruised left cheek and a swollen upper lip, when hovered fgoo over me, his tousled hair fell to the lustful eyes.
-I wanted to be the first to submit my beautiful girlfriend wishes. - Sighed, biting my upper lip. Blunt my breath increased, groan escaped my lips when I pressed harder into me, my breasts through the thin shirt brushing against his bare chest. I raised my hand to drag him out of sight hair, so I could caress fgoo his bruised face. Given unto his swollen fgoo cheek a gentle kiss, and whispered in his ear thank you before I leaned my head on the pillow fgoo and leaned fgoo it up.
-I have a present for you, but unfortunately it was in my trailer. fgoo - Muttered quietly to my chest, attacking my lips on her bare skin. He began to suck on one of his cold hands slipped under the shirt and took the arms of my chest, which was very difficult for me to concentrate on that to not wake Jaxon'a.
-So we have to be very quiet. - I felt his smile on his neck when he left for the hot trail of kisses, his hands podciągnęły up my shirt, so that his full lips may have come in contact with my bare belly. Arched her back in a bow, biting her lip to keep from moaning as his tongue licked place along my pants. His seductive eyes never left mine, when I kissed and sucked, not running out where the burning desire for me, so much that I wanted. His cunning fingers along the edge of my underwear, starting by pulling it down over my smooth legs, then a small bang and curse meant that froze. I pulled panties, fgoo forcing Justin to rolled me on the free side of the bed.
-Whore mother, I forgot that I was in the damn closet. - Jaxon stepped out of the closet, this time holding his forehead. His sore eyes looked at me and Justin, when I tried to catch my breath, my face was embarrassed when he pulled up his shirt on his stomach. -Whore, were under-
-Oh right, so it just so happens that I have something for you ... - Jaxon broke off, burying for something in the bag until they brought me a gift, wrapped fgoo in soft pink, sparkly paper. -Happy birthday Sutton. - Went to bed, handing fgoo me his gift.
-This is my favorite perfume, thank Jaxon. - I kissed him on the cheek, smiling like a kid on Christmas morning. It was sweet that we knew to keep than a week, and he has become fgoo my close friend.
I looked at Justin, who shrugged, smiling when I smiled at him. Justin apparently drew attention to it when standing on my chest, otherwise it was not possible to know that my end. I've never talked to him about the perfume.
-If this is what you want my treasure, fgoo of course. - His hoarse voice caused shivers in my spine when I ran his hands down his torso, tracing the lines of his six-pack. -I have to go, but I'll be back. -Poc

No comments:

Post a Comment