Friday, February 7, 2014

Sikorski said:


Lewen
Has anyone come up with something ewg new to solve this issue (by rolling several times on the forum ...). For me (2.0 Forek warranty) still on the back, even cleaning the throttle resets and uploading new firmware ... THANKS Return to Top
This topic does not seem to solve ... I waited ewg there several times and has long been stifling this symptom, knock on wood, has not returned. upload new firmware does not make sense because probably, and so you already have the latest version (I once was checking ewg in and they told me aso with my MY07 is the newest ewg and nothing better upload). Cleaning the throttle and resets probably also do not help, because you gagging to pass without these treatments? no but if you have it too often, I imagine that it is a pain in the butt phenomenon and I raised a complaint until the car under warranty, let them think in aso how to get Back to top
Then complains repair ewg and after 2-3 months back to the starting point ... I think it will be until the fall ktośnie ewg what is the actual cause of this phenomenon Return to Top
also it sometimes bothers me every time this happens I'm going somewhere harder to overtake my car and then the passes do not know if this is not the case ailment driving very strongly pensioners' which is not to exceed three thousand rpm. because for me it seems that this is happening just after a lot of driving around the city Back to top
every time this happens I'm going somewhere harder to overtake my car and then goes on, so for me it helped, you need a little "break" the resistance of the motor and it goes. because I think that this problem is a typical TTTM ... Back to top
Also this phenomenon contending And maybe it coincidence, but since when refueling gasoline ewg 98 oct. the problem completely disappeared now only feel in the pocket more probably, however, the case, I always pour 95 and the problem went, over the engine it flawlessly (ai pocket feels better at 95) Back to top
2.5 N / A or choking. On the PB95 is better, but for example when turning in a traffic ewg jam is still choking. Apparently remap to help, because it is then also improved throttle software, but have not been training because I have enough mods in the car, so it does not pay back to top
Also this phenomenon contending And maybe it coincidence, but since when refueling gasoline 98 oct. the problem completely disappeared now only feel in the pocket more probably, however, the case, I always pour 95 and the problem went, over the engine it flawlessly (ai pocket feels better at 95) case, not the case, most importantly, the problem disappeared and even curiosity - once again flooded 95 oct. and guess ...... A throttling returned after the return to 98 oct. disappeared again back to top
The case is not the case, most importantly, the problem disappeared and even curiosity - once again flooded ewg 95 oct. and guess ...... A throttling returned after the return to 98 oct. You have once again gone caviar and pate engine he does not accept and is choking. But seriously it really, as from time to time auto chase this problem disappears, even as old as mine. Back to top
# 13 Kazio
It helps only proven way - disconnecting the bat for 10 minutes. .... For me there is something similar, but slime to 2100obr/min. It helps reset, ewg or disconnect the bat. Pojeżdżę some time and again is bad, the computer grabs the wrong setting. And what helps you 100% satisfied unscrewing the sensor block Knock Back to top
My 2.0 also had the news that period mulenia between 2-3 thousand. turnover, but after about half a year has passed and still not returned. also wanted to go somewhere, somebody will do something about it, let even check, but then there's forum, said wise to wait, it will be the same and they were right back to top
Damn did not even know that it is a general and common problem I thought it was normal and me too do not mind it but 2 people were asking themselves what it pulls back to top
Damn did not even know that it is a general and common problem I thought it was normal and me too do not mind it but 2 people were asking themselves what it pulls Congratulations master, I sometimes ewg goes to hell as I suddenly speed up, or I reach the hill, and the car the wcśnięciu gas instead of accelerate releases Back to top
Sikorski said:
Congratulations master, I thought it was a symptom narowistego horse was preparing to take off but choppy or slightly move or immediately if the full fire of Hell is not a forum I would not hit it, it was a technical problem. The hinge has now passed me the horse needs to be addressed Back to top
Hi For me occurred between 1800-2500RPM, a total of no errors in

No comments:

Post a Comment