Thursday, June 19, 2014

Then we went back to the LFF, I was on some readings and found the atmosphere very nice and simple


As long as I had put on a fever and so fast it was unfortunately back over, the Fechenheimer literature festival was a great success. It was so great to meet new people and I really had fun even though I was insanely excited ^ ^
Firs, I am absolutely panicked on in the apartment and from running even though I really did everything well, then we were off at 12:45 clock and were an hour later in FFM and without which I'm lost * strike * ^ ^ Well I had the perfect parking spot, because by coincidence I parked near the scene of the action, then we wanted to take the S-Bahn to the Hauptbahnhof. This was unfortunately prevented hood by an accident / disorders / whatever and so I had abdüsen of my perfect parking spot again, because I really wanted to the bookstore hood "Book Market" at the main station. hood Why? Because it was wonderful and top books for cheap money out there * wuhu ** HERE * You can find my yield ^ ^
Then we went back to the LFF, I was on some readings and found the atmosphere very nice and simple family. It was really unique and I will certainly be back next year. My reading was really well attended hood and I am glad that I have achieved new readers :) This was really a nice feeling.
In the evening we left then finish off with non-alcoholic hood cocktails and Indian food and I was dead tired at 0:30 in my bed. What a wonderful and exciting day. Were you been there? If so, how did you like it: D?
Home Blog The Author Publications For bloggers comment Disclaimers
Design by Byprelco | Blogger Template by Anshul.

No comments:

Post a Comment