Friday, October 4, 2013

December 2011


Good evening! I came to enjoy sea caves and blue of Okinawa by boat easy ... the strong wind still even I was a very good weather today as well! I took part in a cave diving experience mele of blue! Customers of the first set, forest-chan and is the source! "While there are shops a lot Thank you, when it comes Okinawa also was good really to choose here over! It was good to come I want to use it by all means today," the first time it was fun, "commented by Mori-chan It was, but I and Saw! "commented by I was able to experience snorkeling fun me to gently guidance, I received a comment! Thank you! Your second set is Ayano-chan & Chi touch! I was taken care of "Mako~tsu Chan. I was able to enjoy the first dive thanks to the brilliant mele leadership of Mako~tsu Chan. It was soooo good to be seen up close the fish caves and blue. In addition, I spear diving also over absolutely was fun Truly thank you "today" and Ayano-chan commented by, I received a comment if you have a chance, thank you! "This means touched commented by! Thank you! I took part in Okinawa mele diving experience! And it does if you wait a pair of eyes, is & Sato! It was so much fun "time. Next time, I will revenge mele the cave of blue! ! Over that I was impressed sea is clean Truly "does if you wait and" mele commented by! ! It was a shock to not go to the Blue Grotto, but it Revenge "and commented by, I received a comment! Thank you! Your second set is the baggage Meg & Naples! There was also anxiety the first time ", but it was fun Truly! ! I did not go cave of blue It was regrettable, but definitely over come to revenge! ! ! I bought it Hen is going cave of "blue charge, mele Naples Momimomi" commented by Thank you for standing Chan did sorry, but it was fun Truly! Everyone, including the stand-chan, come to revenge absolutely Thank you! Meg and baggage, "commented by, I received a comment! Thank you! Customers of a third set is Kaho-chan and Taka! I was surprised to momentum of "first diving fish! ! But over was used to in a moment. It was a lot of fun. Thank you Mami-chan. The cave is over Revenge mele of the blue this time. "Commented by Kaho-chan" best diving over! ! Okinawa Shisa easy! ! Thank you Mami-chan! ! To the Blue Grotto what next! ! And "commented by Taka, I received a comment! Thank you! Customers four sets of eyes, is Rumi-chan & Ken-chan! I would like to come again, great fun ". And be able to dive, "a lot, it was a lot of fun Ken-chan" commented by! Thank you over and Commerce's now Okinawa best trip. In addition, I come "and Rumi-chan commented by, I received a comment! Thank you! Nana-chan, it's had you participate in coral reef snorkeling, is senna-chan and Hayate-chan! I did not go to the cave of "blue, but I could see a lot of fish, satisfaction Haruka because mele the guided me fun gently, I was able to various challenge daughter without mele fear! Go third time lucky, in a cave of blue over what next year and was able to dive element also was happy! Vain cave "Last year blue" commented by Nana-chan. This year was no good, but I got to see a lot of fish. I go to the cave of blue next year! I want to go to the cave of the blue "next year Chan senna" commented by (absolute). But I was able to fun memories! And "commented by Hayate-chan, I received a comment! Thank you! You had you participate in FUN diving is the Shun Sun and Nacchan! Was impressed cave of "blue is clean than I expected," now want to live in Okinawa ( over ) b "commented by Mr. Shun! When it came to Okinawa In addition, mele I want all means dive. And "commented by Nacchan, I received a comment! Thank you! Of repeater mele like, Nori, it's had you participate in FUN diving and cave snorkeling blue, is Chan's servants and servants! I became fun "time. Thank you all! I also come to play! ! I was able to have a good "Temporary" commented by Nori. Thank you all! "Commented by It was fun". In addition, I want to do. And Chan, I received a comment servants "commented by! Thank you! Morning only One, to cave of blue somehow! Unfortunately transparency too had been up considerably thanks to the typhoon, the abandoned wind becomes stronger from the next. . . But, the point of this place is the diving point of coral and tropical mele fish a lot of gentle another mele point! mele ! You, Did can enjoy sea Okinawa, the Blue Grotto I was exuberant to fish a lot? ? It now be continued We are looking forward mele to your visit Cheers Please come to revenge all means those who could not go!
Cave diving experience mele (2013-10 experience of cave diving mele (2013-10-02 20:00) 10/1 blue 10/3 Okinawa diving experience (2013-10-03 20:00) 10/2 - Blue cave diving and snorkeling and set course mele Diving & FUN (2013-09-29 20:00 experience of cave diving and snorkeling (2013-09-30 20:00) 9/29 blue 01 20:00) 9/30 blue cave diving and snorkeling and diving experience Okinawa Kerama & FUN diving (2013-09-28 20:00) of 9/28 blue)
Cave diving experience (10/2) 10/2 blue
April 2013
December 2011
August 2010
April 2009
December 2007
Okinawa Diving (385)
It is canceled today / 8/21 & Chan Mo or your
QR Code


No comments:

Post a Comment