Monday, October 21, 2013

- Do artists have some signs. When we come to another city, we pay attention deep freezer to what t


All the wonders of the Urals
Radio's "Business-FM"
As part of the festival "Days of high music" in the capital of the Southern Urals came singer with a unique voice Tamara Gverdtsiteli. To the accompaniment of the orchestra of the theater of opera and ballet, she performed deep freezer songs of the concert "Autumn Rhapsody". Saying goodbye to the artist, the audience stood and broke into thunderous applause.
From the stage, performed songs Padam Padam incomparable Edith Piaf, "Eternal Love" by Charles Aznavour, "Umbrellas deep freezer of Cherbourg" by Michel Legrand, "Prayer" by Bulat Okudzhava, "I was looking for you everywhere," Michel Legrand's an excerpt from the opera "Carmen" and other outstanding Song of world music history.
- I think that the festival is set to the fret to the song sounded different years, in different languages. All of them are, so to speak, signed and in music, and for me personally - said Tamara Gverdtsiteli in an interview to "The First Regional." - The orchestra is wonderful, I am grateful to Chelyabinsk State Symphony Orchestra Opera Glinka. I am grateful to all those who labored with me. Already on the scene, I realized that we all create, although met a few hours ago.
The orchestra played deep freezer in the evening under the direction of Honored deep freezer Artist of Russia, conductor of the Moscow "Crocus City Hall" Felix Aranovsky. Performer, conductor and musicians have merged into a single burst, hitting the audience. Some in the audience, listening to the voice of Tamara Gverdtsiteli, crying.
- Do artists have some signs. When we come to another city, we pay attention deep freezer to what the scenes, what theater, what kind of people we meet. A lot depends on the backstage environment. And I am very grateful that in Chelyabinsk such a wonderful theater, such wonderful people - shared their emotions Tamara Gverdtsiteli. - I understand that all this beauty that encompasses architecture, it is important, but more important deep freezer than people. When I look in the room and see the faces lit up, as if warmed by the music, deep freezer I feel some kind of unity and realize how wonderful it is. You always want to see good people, good smile, good eye. If someone shed a tear during the concert, deep freezer so I did something important for people and for themselves.
Especially loud applause tore the song "Mama's Eyes". Gverdtsiteli sang it passionately, sensually and put it in its meaning, feelings deep freezer and emotions. After all, for her family and motherhood - it is something sacred.
- I am 5 years of doing classical deep freezer music. Even then I knew that something deep freezer has to give. When all the children in the 7-8 years of running in the yard, I was doing piano. However, I was very playful, could nashkodnichat, but then life went into a serious direction, and the whole world before me with his brutal unwritten laws - says Gverdtsiteli. - I realized that I got a little out there, but had nowhere to retreat. However, this does not change anything. I am a good daughter and a good mother. When I have not been able to have walked a long tour, I always took his son with him, and he was one year old grew up behind the scenes. So I think that women who want to become actresses, should seriously look at the role of the mother. It is clear that a career can be very complicated, but we can not deprive yourself of the pleasure of being with our children and children deprived of the pleasure of being with their mothers.
- I am always very pleased to participate, and I accept invitations to various festivals with gusto. I understand that there is a different atmosphere, but I somehow was poured into it, and everything turns into a holiday for me and the audience, - said Tamara Gverdtsiteli. - In general, I always enjoy as a musician, when two opposing two unusual genre attracted to each other, and imbued with the music. deep freezer One day I was invited to B-2, I was very surprised. With the B-2, we have a certain point of attraction. The guys totally deep freezer from another island, but when we met, I knew we would get something more than just another meeting. We are with them on this day are cooperating, where new songs.
Top news and Chelyabinsk region (First Regional). deep freezer Follow us on Yandex deep freezer
January February deep freezer March April May June July August September October November December 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Chelyabinsk hockey accident accident tractor accident sport Mikhail Yurevich holes Chelyabinsk news company deep freezer fire death trial children Magnitogorsk competition Chrysostom murder Miass meteorite in terms of health police Chelyabinsk Region Governor baby track policy celebration match
- Culture
- Sports
- Jobs
2002-2013 The State Enterprise of the Chelyabinsk region OTV. Information site "first regional." deep freezer E-media. periodical www.1obl.ru St-in media registration E. Number deep freezer FS77-38704 on 23 January 2010 issued by Roscomnadzor Russia. When you copy any materials and

No comments:

Post a Comment