Tuesday, November 5, 2013

In our website we use cookies. Using the site without changing the setting of cookies is that they


After four years under the President of the Liturgical Service of the Altar in the parish of Christ cybelar the Good Shepherd in Gdynia, Matthew Gdaniec (pictured cybelar left), resigned and was replaced by ... Gdaniec Kamil (pictured at right) cybelar - his brother, of course, the democratically elected election from among those identified by the outgoing President of the candidates. And so the President and Senior Gdańca replaced cybelar President Gdaniec II, was born in the parish, a new dynasty ...
The reason for the abdication of the President and Senior Gdańca's desire to join the Seminary of Gdansk. What impact such a decision cybelar has many years of service at the altar? About this tells us the very Matthew ...
It was a frosty December day in 1996, when I reported at that time in his parish of St. Nicholas Gdynia Liturgical Service of the Altar. Ks. Grzegorz Leszczynski, who then was a supervisor there LSO, took me to a group of candidates for the altar. cybelar In May 1997, I was an altar boy, and in November 2002 (in the sixth grade of primary school) Word of God became an altar in the parish church of Christ the Good Shepherd in Gdynia, cybelar where I serve since 2000. It was not long, because in September 2005 I was there LSO President in the same year in November, I passed cybelar the exam ceremoniarski.
One day, while in the first year of high school, I started to think about what I want to do with my life. So far, each such question by the aunts and uncles replied without hesitation that I want to study physics (and still is my passion physics), and the comments from the ring rosary ladies who saw in me a future cybelar priest reacted just a nervous smile. But the other day I started to seriously think about what had long noticed "my" parishioners. I began to pray and ask God every day for it, what is his will. And when it seemed to me that I am sure of his vocation ... (Now there is a sudden turn of events.) Fell in love with. I fell head over heels. Two months of effort and solicitation on my part, and eventually we became a couple. Beautiful were the days, I remember them with fondness. But between us began to deteriorate. On the way we often become ... my service at the altar. Because when I came to Gdynia relics. Dominic of Savio - I preferred to go to a meeting cybelar with him, because when I was your duty at the altar - she wanted to be with me at the same time to meet, because I refused to go to a disco on Friday. It all had an impact on the fact that our paths diverged.
But is it right after we broke up still thinking about the priesthood? None of these things. Came back with even greater force passion for physics. And so perhaps it would be today if not for the Easter Triduum years ago. So, if I understood it, then I fell in love again - love Jesus with all your heart. A year ago, I realized it one more very important thing. Finally stopped ashamed that I want to enter the seminary, and before that was - I thought cybelar something was wrong with me (after other guys go out on dates, cybelar etc.). I started to enjoy it, and sometimes even funny. I praised the fact that I have been his life's path, while others are still looking for her.
When you are so close to the altar, as is the possibility of every altar, when you look closely cybelar at Jesus, then everything changes - the heart beats faster, you have butterflies in my stomach - just like you fell in love. For it is the love - the love of man to God.
Knc24.pl The editors would like to thank Matthew for his involvement in the Chaplaincy SL. For all the articles that he wrote on the page. Assured of my prayers and my brother we wish every success in this difficult ministry president. This entry was posted in NEWS, THE LIFE OF THE PARISH on June 22, 2009, by Peter Tartas. See entries Year for Priests VIDEO: Fishers of Men
Search for: Categories NEWS (443) Deacons PRAYER cybelar (3) LIFE ARCHIDIOCESE (263) IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH (84) THE LIFE OF THE PARISH (100) Formation (11) Other (3) KNC24TV (34) Competition (4) Liturgy (34) MULTIMEDIA (13) SPORT (77) Legal (1) SCHEDULE (1) YOUR COMMUNITY (23) Recent Posts LICHEŃ: SL TOURNAMENT MEETING pastors CHELMSFORD: NEW ALTAR AND TEACHERS IX PILGRIMAGE SL - CHANGING OF PILGRIMAGE IX liturgical service lector IX SCHOOL TENNIS TOURNAMENT TABLE OLIVE: CUP TOURNAMENT OF ST. Stanislaus REDA: Rule us Christ! ST. JOSEPH The Eucharistic cybelar prayers TOURNAMENT indoor football Obłuże: PILGRIMAGE TO ROME STUDIO MONTHLY non-traditional holiday pilgrimage KNC orunia: peregrination of the relics ST. JOHN BOSCO Gniezno PILGRIMAGE liturgical service cybelar GNIEZNO: PILGRIMAGE altar-Follow me ... NATIONAL COMPETITION cybelar IN THE LIFE OF THE BIBLE knc24.pl ARCHIDIOCESE IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH IN THE LIFE OF THE PARISH
In our website we use cookies. Using the site without changing the setting of cookies is that they will be published in

No comments:

Post a Comment