Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Anyway. larry hoover Restrain bought a bag and went to the agreed place. At the end came, we were o


Yesterday it was noballēta that still do not feel quite like a man. Nothing glass of water next to it and begin to tell. I promised myself that were written after the KERS present the remaining tasks of the Swedish language. I already knew that had to force myself to 5dien a little more to me today would jāmocas. So. Yesterday. I follow your bath ritual and then rang elision. A Nopļāpājām two hours. While were talking, I already larry hoover started to get ready, larry hoover because 16:00 was meet together T-Centralen with au pair girls from language courses. Around 15:30 I was there because before the meeting wanted to buy another bag. Sagadījās that Kulturhuset at the square was kkāds measure. And I saw just 5min. and this within 5 minutes. time, it also did not understand what exactly you were there. D
Anyway. larry hoover Restrain bought a bag and went to the agreed place. At the end came, we were only 3-I, Milenka and Svenja. Freya, this is the first weekend so she hostvecāki larry hoover urban radium and Emma was sick. Also, we went to three very cool. Svenja knew some nice kafejnīcu- Caffe 60. The Fika time cubbyhole, were both a bit noisy, but we were "hot hour" trail it belongs to things. We shared the experience of their families, and I concluded that I have loots fortunate. When Milenka began to tell me how she has turned his pity. His family has 3 bērni- 2,4,8 years old (maybe not exactly, but about šitik old). On days when we have 5 courses she gets up in the morning. Yes, 5 other days 8. At the same time, I wake up when I want to own it. Herself to pay for language courses who pay 2500sek. My family paid me. Herself larry hoover to buy a transport ticket, which is also not a cheap pleasure. For me it is also being charged. The first salary she would not be at all, because the reimbursement rates by buying books and transport -it is already our salary overspending. Yes, it either yesterday so suspect that I'm in good position. My hostvecāki have a lot to respond positively. Even for the same dentist. I do not have the full amount must be returned immediately. larry hoover I will put the parts in order not to leave the money itself. Funny got when we started to talk about how each language can say "My name is ..". I told the girls and Milenka full earnest pateica- "I milked Milenka". So I started to laugh. Sounded devastating. And when explained what she told all started larry hoover to laugh even more. : D It nopļāpājām and 17.30 there and then it came time to go home and dress up party. I was at home around 18:00. Uzeda, disguised, and then went on the way, as I said Jolanta that will be around 20:00. Along the way, Bisk apmaldījos, but in the end stops and have found everything in order. Party held Jolanta girlfriends au pair Nele house. larry hoover Māja..Kā castle. I managed to get lost in there 4 times. And it is still not enough. We decided also that there should be a lift. : D It was thought that there will be almost all Latvians, but in the end was that we were only 2, Latvian, 5 Latvian puiši- 2 Martini, Eddie, Raivis guy with yellow trousers (now meet at five, but I convinced Nesma or the guy with yellow trousers not a Burt. D). Then Nele was a friend larry hoover of Jimmy, his cousin Axel, Chris, two Simoni, Laurel (which larry hoover previously was not knowing facebook chatojusi). Yes, that's probably it. Was really fun-played charade, bilijardu. Although the middle of the night and we figured that will play bilijardu. Exit point down with Chris and he starts talking about the specific rules. as he went by, I came upon a phone back on top. So bilijards with their non-issuance. : D Those who wanted to could go in the sauna and swimming pool, but the extras were used only guys. Some. I have no idea what time I entered the bed. Yesterday it seemed that everything is under control and that everything is fine, but when I started to think this morning and realized that the missing pieces of the movie .. Yes .. I do not study time errors. Long been known that nevag mix anything together, but I have no to be mixed vodka, whiskey (?) And Sampo. Okay, I already yesterday before running foresaw no good bag and threw ibumetīnu. It also saved me until I was in his beloved bed to sleep extra doses. In the morning I woke up at intervals, but the first time around 8:00 am. To feel better larry hoover I made a espresso, since there was no milk, then Jolanta helped find kko refrigerator in the end I had an espresso with vanilla pudding. I will say it was not as bad as it sounds. : D In any case, certainly better than Chris coffee with vodka. : D 11:40 was my train and I was happy to 12:50, as came into his room. Well, that I managed to remove makeup and wash your teeth, because it is then Katarina came home with his mother, brother, brother's wife and son. At least in the first meeting looked at the human. Either conditionally. : D Yes, and then the bed, and two hours of sleep. It does not help completely, but I feel better in the morning than entering a room. Here I have such a holiday adventures. Waiting for the next party, which hopefully will learn from mistakes. Now she gets to language learning. I got, I can do it. Ch.
2013 (31) May (1) April (3) March (5) `

No comments:

Post a Comment