Thursday, May 14, 2015

# 3 Omega


Posted September 15, 2008 - 18:12
Plz help with the problem of Wi-Fi. So. Mom wants Net to your laptop, which is in the other room to sponsor the creation of Wi-Fi in the house she agreed (within reason of course - well, 3-4 thousand wooden think will) side effects: Inet friends who come to visit with Note, Net on my Eee PC and possibly the 'Net on a bench in front of the porch =) if there is to "get" network =))) So what should jenn air you buy? access points before the matter had not. Yes, all is different than Wi-Fi router jenn air from an access point? and still need to get my stationary computer continues to operate normally under my network jenn air address - 92.53.77.4 (ie access to it by ftp, Strong, the operation of the gaming server, etc.) waiting for practical advice, especially in terms of "what device to buy" .
# 3 Omega
Plz help with the problem of Wi-Fi. So. Mom wants Net to your laptop, jenn air which is in the other room to sponsor the creation of Wi-Fi in the house she agreed jenn air (within reason of course - well, 3-4 thousand wooden think will) side effects: Inet friends jenn air who come to visit with Note, Net on my Eee PC and possibly the 'Net on a bench in front of the porch =) if there is to "get" network =))) So what should you buy? access points before the matter had not. Yes, all is different than Wi-Fi router from an access point? and still need to get my stationary computer continues to operate normally under my network address - 92.53.77.4 (ie access to it by ftp, Strong, the operation of the gaming server, etc.) waiting for practical advice, especially in terms of "what device to buy" . kindle Mom at 4000 and buy something like a thread dir-300 for 1600 ... with the latest firmware goes Russification, set up no problems ... in the rest - obmoy purchase ...
Plz help with the problem of Wi-Fi. So. Mom wants Net to your laptop, which is in the other room to sponsor the creation of Wi-Fi in the house she agreed (within reason of course - well, 3-4 thousand wooden think will) side effects: Inet friends who come to visit with Note, Net on my Eee PC and possibly the 'Net on a bench in front of the porch =) if there is to "get" network =))) So what should you buy? access points before the matter had not. Yes, all is different than Wi-Fi router from an access point? and still need to get my stationary computer continues to operate normally under my network address - 92.53.77.4 (ie access to it by ftp, Strong, the operation of the gaming server, etc.) waiting for practical advice, especially in terms of "what device to buy" . nebylo so it is necessary to connect the side effects screwed
By the way about zaporolivaniya ... I have a router Netgear ... divorced himself on 2 computers - everything is fine, and Wi-Fi is also normal, he gives! But I screwed Wi-Fi to all undermining my internet is not sitting?
Any WiFi router will help you. In general, he wrote that he wanted, so he worked under the landline computer network address jenn air it! Personally for me, when I connect the router, the COMP address is issued automatically by the router, and my IP works himself ... So either I do not understand all the chips, or all the same it will not do any WiFi router
By the way about zaporolivaniya ... I have a router Netgear ... divorced himself on 2 computers - everything is fine, and Wi-Fi is also normal, he gives! But I screwed Wi-Fi to all undermining my internet is not sitting? In general, he wrote that he wanted, so he worked under the landline computer network address it! Personally for me, when I connect jenn air the router, the COMP address is issued automatically by the router, and my IP works himself ... So either I do not understand all the chips, or all the same it will not do any WiFi router 1) Properties vayf choose on the router WEP encryption or WPA 2) on port forwarding all heard it? NAT called =)
VKontakte When I bought a box of WoW, for there was not a word about teorikraft and rotation. It said: Become a hero, slay the Dragon. I want back in vanilla, no badges of things killed bossa polutal epic, killed walk in blue shorts and green shirt, envy raiders in T1 / 2, pray to the gods in PvE T3. Top Reply Quote Name or Quote
I recommend asus wl-520gu in Sunrise 1,900 worth very good thing. A D-Link in the furnace, at home lying dead one access point D-Link router and 2 dead d-link. mnu home a lot of things lying dead .. it's called - too lazy to throw .. ADR reliable, of course ...
VKontakte When I bought a box of WoW, for there was not a word about teorikraft and rotation. It said: Become a hero, slay the Dragon. I want back in vanilla, no badges of things killed bossa polutal epic, killed walk in blue shorts and green shirt, envy raiders jenn air in T1 / 2, pray to the gods in PvE T3. Top Reply Quote Name or Quote
1 And the change can buy an antenna and send it on a bench in the courtyard of interest sit on the bench, palish mail, fit two in Adidas and ask: "Guys, let's check the mail ..."
2) redirection ports

No comments:

Post a Comment