Sunday, May 17, 2015

Follow us: Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Choose language English English (UK) Deutsch


English (en) English (en) English (en) Russian (ru) Russian (ru) Ukraїnska (uk) Ukraїnska (uk) Français (fr) Français (fr) Português (pt) Português (pt) español (es) español ( es) Deutsch (de) Deutsch (de) Italiano (it) Italiano (it) Belaruskaya (be) Belaruskaya (be)
Of iron and hemoglobin. Good afternoon! I write for the first time, but the community has long read. We have a second pregnancy 34th week, not very sane doctor in LCD and a low hemoglobin level. Background: The results from ur-nya voucher codes hemoglobin of January 18 - 93, oohs, ahs and physician recommendations Sorbifer drink (and I only found out at the beginning of February, when the flies before the eyes of jumping voucher codes and I asked the doctor still tell me a number, probably together to me it is her first time to see). In the first pregnancy rate was the lowest voucher codes - 103 drugs have not helped voucher codes and the doctor (the other, unfortunately) said that the drugs do not help me, because on my life, he probably is not very high (in the formulation of the first pregnancy was a 115 I think) But the pills I zaimela intestinal problems and Hemorrhoids, which pleased me even 2 months after delivery. This time I decided not immediately pounce on Tablets. The diet is actively added buckwheat, beet juice, voucher codes pomegranates, nuts, pumpkin soup, etc. (I do not eat meat, does not want to consume my body). A child in the stomach as active as usual. I regained strength. I myself retake the blood tests and even on some indicators. And that's what I have right now: hemoglobin - 8.7, B12 - <150.00, iron - 6.30, ie, still below normal. And I walk a little, I do not like cold weather, with the senior walks husband, lifestyle moderately active for a Moscow apartment, well, I do not lie on the couch during the day, things around the house, playing with the child, if need somewhere to go, something I choose to still go for a walk instead of trucks. Talk to me, huh? ceases to hold garbage and start drinking iron supplements voucher codes and hope that hemoglobin climb up or do I have a chance to do without them? Just for an adequate response voucher codes to the physician February 21 hope no (((All thanks in advance!
Help 26 comments
Follow us: Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Choose language English English (UK) Deutsch Dansk español Français Italiano Russian Ukraїnska Belaruskaya 日本語 Português Esperanto עברית Nederlands Magyar Gaeilge íslenska suomi Ελληνικά Norsk bokmål Svenska polski 简体 中文 Latviešu Türkçe Bahasa Melayu ह न द Português Brasileiro繁體 中文 Lietuvių voucher codes Norsk nynorsk Current version v.126.2 About Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at: If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time. Send another voucher codes report Close feedback form


No comments:

Post a Comment