Saturday, April 26, 2014

As some followers and you will know, I


As some followers and you will know, I'm washer dryer combo trying to get some match time to time in the microwave .... yes yes ... the aparatejo we use to warm milk or a plate and you're ... Well, I'm discovering advantages of this faithful companion in the kitchen, washer dryer combo and I assure you we can give much play. I've made some very easy and quick recipes, and are great, no mess cooking too ... it is a wonder .... Today I put you thought these stuffed baked potatoes, which I am extremely fond, and prepare many cenita times for these fast and are really delicious. I like, but those who accompany me home, I love them too .... When I say I will prepare each stuffing calls me he likes, washer dryer combo and overall, are made at a time, meaning that prepare the letter, but delighted ... Accompanying, I usually make a salad, and we had a glass of chilled tomato juice .... ummm it makes my mouth water ... Very healthy, very economical and very easy to make .... if you do not get any better than this kind of recipes! I leave 3 different ways to prepare them, and always have the ability to change any ingredients that we will like, or prefiráis put, the combination of flavors is infinite, meaning that any little washer dryer combo thing that we have at home that you like, are filled and get 10.'m sure you will like a lot .... started.
Ingredients: For 3 persons: 3 medium potatoes. 2 cans of tuna. 1 can of corn. 10 Gambas. Slices washer dryer combo of cooked ham or turkey. Slices of cheddar cheese. Yogurt sauce or sour cream. (I leave the links to these sauces) Olive oil. Salt, pepper. Butter. Note: the ham and cheese, do not put quantities, as it is a little to the eye and taste. Preparation: First thing we do, is to choose the fries ... I have chosen the medium and more well rounded and more or less the same size to make a par. Note: advised to roast in the oven that are red, and the truth which are very rich, but in this case, like potato gives it because we want to be little take time to cook, and normal tend to have the finite skin, these are perfect for this recipe. The wash very well, and with sprig of knife, we make small cuts. The spread with a little olive oil on all sides and wrap in plastic wrap. In a pan or microwavable tapper, place them and we put a maximum temperature of between 7 and 10 minutes. A half cooked washer dryer combo the give back. When time runs out, we'll look already blanditas, very carefully to burn!! If you stay a little longer, we would calculate a more approximate washer dryer combo minutes. We'll take it and leave hardened and tempered. Meanwhile, washer dryer combo prepare the filling ingredients. We will remove the oil from the tuna, and desmigamos and put in a bowl, along with some peeled and chopped shrimp. Reserve some whole for decoration. In another bowl, itch cooked washer dryer combo ham or turkey and add the corn. Booked. Now the film to remove the potatoes, leaving a whole, the other two, cut them lengthwise in half. We will take the flesh of the potato (crush with a fork) and deposited in each mix .... we had reserved an entire potato for each bowl of ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste, and we'll put a little butter to each respective bowl ... mix well, and fill the potatoes. The potato remains whole, the Hasselback will cut style, making washer dryer combo some cuts like a thick finger, without actually cutting it at all ... We put salt and pepper on each slot, and a little butter, place a slice of ham baked, cheddar cheese washer dryer combo and another ... This potato in the microwave will get one or two minutes, so the cheese is melted .... The rest of stuffed potatoes, the decorations are you putting them peeled whole shrimp, and ham and corn, I will usually washer dryer combo put yogurt sauce or sour cream that fit great, and are super-juicy .... Those are mine!! hahaha As you see, are very simple to prepare, and the result is obvious that you crave ... A?
Add comment
This Blog is dedicated to all those people who like to do simple cooking, with products always available to everyone ... no complications. My knowledge is basic, but I am passionate about cooking and I like to explore and do new and easy recipes. I hope your opinions and advice that will help secure me in this adventure. S Welcome!
Rice (7) Meat (21) oriental washer dryer combo food (3) Creams and sauces (10) Salads (10) express (7) Cookies (6) Casseroles (12) vegetables (7) Mass (9) Microwave (4) snacks ( 34) Pasta (13) potatoes (12) Pesc

No comments:

Post a Comment