Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I gave him an ice pick, which makes sense for obvious reasons, and added 'binoculars' to his gun, wh


I've kmix been tinkering with my custom kmix LEGO insect body Mr. Freeze minifigure kmix since creating him a few weeks back. He was conceptually sound, I just wasn't completely happy with how he was constructed. So I've been slowly kmix modifying bits and pieces here and there and have now come up with a much cleaner design:
I went with a plainer LEGO skeleton head, which is less goofy looking than the one I had originally used . I think both were from Ninjago minifgures. The back legs are also a huge improvement and now look much more mechanical and menacing.
I gave him an ice pick, which makes sense for obvious reasons, and added 'binoculars' to his gun, which also allowed me to add a little clear blue piece as if it were powered by diamonds, because how the hell can a diamond power anything? The ice missile might be overkill, but is an easily removed attachment if I decide I don't like it.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Toyriffic is a blog about toy collecting (both old and new,) geek ephemera, movies, comic books, cartoons etc. etc. Basically, whatever gets my flag waiving. Also, a lot of Batman. Popular features include: Random Toy Pics Toyriffic Classic Random Cosplay Pics Comic book Zen Harley Qwednesday Catwoman Purrsday Poisunday Ivy Toys that Suck Glad you found us!
Imaginext Blind Bagged Series 2 NOW WITH CODES!


No comments:

Post a Comment