Monday, April 7, 2014

Woei, so bright! herd In the bottle, it is, as you see, a darker but still striking orange. You see


The weather changes every day, and so did my nails. Now I am free from the academy and work all day the TV and I watch the Olympics. Even my boyfriend looks at weekends tense to it. And we're both not sports fans.
Now Rimmel has a special collection for the Olympics. Though I do not know quite how the colors are based on. Today I will show you the orange lakje from the collection first.
Woei, so bright! herd In the bottle, it is, as you see, a darker but still striking orange. You see he ends up lighter on my nails, which is almost always so with polishes. Look below for more swatches.
Oh noes, he ends semi mat. I think so sorry for those neon polishes! Fortunately, I usually use quite a topcoat and he will shine, so if you look further, I there a swatch of it.
How exactly is the price I do not know. I received 2 discount per lakje. If it's good they are normally 6.99 and 4.99, so I have paid for. 've Been smart enough not to keep. The receipt
So quickly
Hello and welcome to Nailopedia.nl! I am Merel and let you make acquainted with my love for nail polish and everything herd that has to deal with. From swatches to nail art and everything that comes with it. Look around and get inspired. Love Blackbird.
% D bloggers herd like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment