Sunday, April 20, 2014

NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic) 51 comments


MR. FREEZE DLC COMING alana TO BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS New Arkham Origins 'Mr. Freeze' DLC On The Way - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!" style="max-width:675px; max-height:675px; width:expression(this.width>675?675:true); height:expression(this.height>675?675:true);" /> Looks like Gotham City will be going into a deep freeze sometime this year. Warner Bros. has updated its Batman Arkham Facebook page on New Year's Eve with a message saying alana "all-new story DLC coming in 2014." The accompanying image shows an award for the "Wayne Foundation Humanitarian of the Year" that depicts a woman holding up a heart-shaped diamond with shards of ice in the background. New Arkham Origins 'Mr. Freeze' DLC On The Way - Photo posted in BX GameSpot | Sign in and leave a comment below!" style="max-width:675px; max-height:675px; width:expression(this.width>675?675:true); height:expression(this.height>675?675:true);" /> The imagery strongly hints that this new story DLC will center on longtime alana Batman villain Mr. Freeze. Batman: Arkham alana City players may remember that Mr. Freeze, originally alana scientist Dr. Victor Fries, put his wife Nora into a cryogenic slumber in order to cure her of a fatal disease. Could the figure be Nora holding up Freeze's ice-cold heart? And if so, will this DLC depict the tragic beginnings of Batman's frosty foe?
Oh yea. Wayne Manor will be accessible. I knew that elevator in the bat cave was gon come in handy Anyway, the full Heart of Ice episode. alana Preciate the props guys What k!lled the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!
Originally alana Posted by critiQue It's just a bunch of costumes for batman.. multiplayer costumes & weapons packs.. [rip]stroke dlc.. the black mask challenge maps.. & initiation so far Hol up... When you start gaming nicca
Originally Posted by Hieroglyphic I still haven't purchased any DLC for this game. I need to catch up. It's just a bunch of costumes for batman.. multiplayer costumes & weapons packs.. [rip]stroke alana dlc.. the black mask challenge maps.. & initiation so far which isn't bad.. Bruce Waynes a beast
464 Combo with Bruce Wayne: 100 to 1 Bonus Map: Initiation DLC - Batman Arkham Origins - YouTube this nicca ain't !!in with me tho. I've gotten over 500 off straight combos plus I f!ght with enemies on increased Aggression
Originally Posted by empty Hol up... When you start gaming nicca I got it 12 am launch day. Polly just maxxed it out 3 weeks after initiation. But I was just starting to get into challenge maps right b4 it droped Took me a few tries to beat it on I am the night mode tho
Originally Posted by critiQue I got it 12 am launch day. Polly just maxxed it out 3 weeks after initiation. But I was just starting to get into challenge maps right b4 it droped Took me a few tries to beat it on I am the night mode tho Word up man. You've been on this game from jump.
Originally Posted by WCIB Word up man. You've been on this game from jump. All the Arkhams is my !!. I've probably only played this GTA5, Splinter Cell, a$sassins Creed, & Halo 4 the last few months.
Originally Posted by critiQue All the Arkhams is my !!. I've probably only played this GTA5, Splinter Cell, a$sassins Creed, & Halo 4 the last few months. You got it for the 360 right? Imma need a$sistance for the multiplayer achievements. For now I'm trying to 1000 WWE 2k14, but once I'm done with that, I'm back in it.
Originally Posted by WCIB You got it for the 360 right? Imma need a$sistance for the multiplayer achievements. For now I'm trying to 1000 WWE 2k14, but once I'm done with that, I'm back in it. Yea 360 but believe it or not I haven't played multiplayer yet. I'm saving it for a friend. I have all the xbx achievement points except those & hear everything Alfred has to say. Shouldn't be hard tho
Originally Posted by NBA Brawler Still need to cop this and Splinter Cell. Only get this if u played the other 2. As far as That new splinter.. it wasn't bad at all. Felt kinda short but I had fun playing it. They got rid of that black and white shadow !! tho
    Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot New Arkham Origins 'Mr. Freeze' DLC On The Way     User Name   Stay Signed alana In?     Password       
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic) 51 comments   NBA   Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic) New reply 4 seconds ago - 62 comments - by Dray     Mother Ordered To Cover Her Cle@vage alana On Family Trip To... New reply 15 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Avon_Barksdale    Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ... New reply 47 seconds ago - 103 comments - by YSPromoshunz     Nas' Album Sales: From "illmatic" To "l... New reply 19 minutes ago - 80 comments - by dead or alive   NBA   Paul George O

No comments:

Post a Comment