Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chusa Hello I saw your recipe and I think I


Today's recipe is very, very quick to prepare and is really good. I must admit that sometimes I am a little reluctant to try to do different things and when I spoke of the custards in the microwave always thought there would be just one baked in traditional oven and water bath, but really, fratelli I have been very pleasantly Surprised result has given this recipe.
It does not give me any shame I confess I use the microwave fratelli to heat, defrost precooked or give you something that will go then baked like potatoes gratin potatoes and tomatoes but little else, there are true masters theme microwave cooking but I have never woken me especially curious.
Lately I've been seeing a lot of recipes for puddings cooked in the microwave and it caught my attention, and taking advantage of wanted to take my mother, who was visiting home a sweet, I remembered this recipe and I decided to test it and the result has been fantastic, both liked the flan I look in the obligation to publish recipe although fratelli I am very novice in the case of microwave cooking. In less than 15 minutes we will have a super sweet made good. Ingredients 1 can condensed milk 340 grams 4 Eggs 1 measure and 1/2 whole milk (we use the can of condensed milk to measure 2) c / s pure cocoa 3 c / s grated coconut 4 c / s sugar (for make candy) Getting into pudding To make this task need a microwaveable dish, I used one of Pyrex that are very comfortable, the food will not stick and are very well priced. I like to make the caramel in a saucepan fratelli and bringing the fire until it melts and caramelizes, if you wish to do it in the microwave, put the sugar in the mold where we go to make the pudding and put it in the microwave 4 minutes at full power. Spread the caramel around the bottom of the pan, careful not to burn. In a bowl cascamos eggs and beat well, and then we add the can of condensed milk and whole milk, move well for condensed milk integrate well with eggs and milk and then add the tablespoons of pure cocoa and coconut , move well and pour into the mold where we have candy. We put nine minutes in the microwave at full power, after that time we will see that it is riddled prodding with a stick skewer comes out clean it is. During cooking the coconut will have risen to the surface. Let cool to room temperature and will put it in the fridge after two or three hours before unmolding, although overnight is more good. And you're ready, it's a very quick pudding to make, delicious and home has triumphed, I encourage you to try because I'm sure you will love it.
Chusaaaaaa hello! we are back and sweet joy ... we start the week with a little sugar so less energy we will not miss me too ... it happens fratelli to me almost the same ... I the micro to heat milk or little water or more ... however there are some sweet I've also tested this gizmo ... this cake or pudding looks delicious ... I love coconut so it has to be compelling addition to fast ... Kitchen not get dirty too elaborate a proposal soon and enjoyed a second time ... let it cool and we jell ... a big kiss ... has been beautiful and rich that you have ... beautiful happy week! ! Reply Remove
Rico pudding which I have not yet done, not with this recipe exactly, but with other leading coconut milk, although I admit that I have really tempted ingredients and preparation of yours. Also available is the appearance of the richest, fratelli to eat right now, go. A kiss. Reply Remove
Hello gorgeous!, Have not had to work today and tomorrow but the truth is that we are having very good start to the season and we must seize. Until Wednesday fratelli I will have some more time this afternoon but I think I can pull a momentin to visit you. A big big kiss :) Delete Reply
Chusa Hello I saw your recipe and I think I'm going to do. With respect to microwave cooking, I also use it just to warm. However, the other day my brother sent me an article in a scientific magazine in which you speak that micro waves act in food but also change their molecular structure .. or something .. well, they were not good conclusions .. in any case, I think occasionally you can .. but not abused. Reply Remove
Hello Chusa, the subject of cooking in the micro, is something fratelli pending that have more than one, happens to me as I give you little use, although my microwave makes todo.Pero the reality is that the few things I've done and especially fratelli sweets fratelli have gone great and very rich and this pudding is sure death. I note that in case of a hurry should tene

No comments:

Post a Comment