Monday, April 28, 2014

I always notice you, from experience, that this recipe will ask you the. Many times. induction Ever


Yes, I've put Tom Cruise in this scene from Risky Business because that's my thing. Tom And if it does, why not? ... And for the record I have a lot more merit than him, because the guy a whiskey-cola prepares induction to catch up. I do "a induction capella" as much, I take a glass of chocolate milk and pot deodorant as a microphone, induction I turn into a diva with robe and pajamas that the same will dance to Beyoncé and her Single Ladies induction with a risk of dislocation, which takes you to a beautiful ballad like Kiss from a Rose by Seal. And after a good session of them, I prefer new, hey. I recommend it ... And there's nothing like music to enhance our mood. Sure that each of you have to hear a song that makes you feel better. I do not have one, I have like 50. My "power songs" the call. And today I share one with you, with lyrics and everything to make you sing, and hopefully if some @ need a little encouragement, I chant as much as me:
If you want to dig a little on the subject, and know the relationship induction between music and the brain, here you have an interesting article. And after this dose of energy, we are on the recipe today.
I always notice you, from experience, that this recipe will ask you the. Many times. induction Every time someone new try your tuna pie, you have to give the recipe (Acordaros of us, here are 24 hrs. Daily 365 days a year). And it is great, and what's even better, is ultra-hyper-mega easy to do! Just grind all the ingredients together and bake. And if you want it fast, rather than in the conventional oven, you can do it in the microwave! Come on, is that it is impossible and easier! If you know the cake scorpionfish, very typical of my land, this cake will be very similar, but their flavor is milder, but eats well, untadito bread.
2 eggs 400 ml. Ideal Evaporated Milk oval 3 cans tuna in olive oil (see equivalents at end of recipe) 2-3 tablespoons tomato sauce a pinch of salt a pinch of pepper optional: some roasted piquillo peppers or 1 stick crab ...
In a large bowl Put all ingredients, taking into account that the tuna oil is added and all, ie, the entire contents induction of each can. Beat with a mixer on medium power for well blended. I like a little bit of tuna note stumbling or pepper, but if you prefer it is more homogenous, Batís to the point you like to you. Coat the inside of a mold with sufficient capacity to mix with butter. Pour the mixture into the mold. Baking: Option 1: in the oven. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake until we see that the surface is tostadita (eye, roasted, not burned) and the toothpick comes out moist but without remains. Approximate time is 30 minutes for those wide molds where the thickness of the cake is about 4 cm. about, or as in my case, about 45 minutes when using a narrow mold, wherein the cake remains induction quite high, about 6-7 cm. Option 2: in the microwave. Bake at medium power (about 400 W) for 22 minutes. Allow to cool in its own mold and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
The exact amounts in grams of tuna cans: if you use oval cans, they usually have a net weight of 110-115 grams. If you use round, its net weight is 80 gr. but proportionately carry more oil, so you can use the whole contents of a + 4 cans tuna (drained) of the fifth can without oil. When you bring forth the cake from the oven, will be very hot and you will see that tremble as if it were a flan. It is normal because when it cools it will curdling. To make the cake, I recommend you volquéis on a platter or tray, and accompany of toasts. You can also put on the table to decorate and to mix with pastel pink sauce, mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, shredded carrots ...
This recipe is perfect as a starter when you have guests at home, because you can be made in advance, even the day before, because it holds very well in the fridge. It's chilly and feel much in summer, although induction I prepare all year. And as a filler to prepare sandwiches for tea is also terrific!
Your comments, and if you have any questions or want to send us your own version of this recipe, photos, or improvements, you can do it here, we love receiving them and publish them in our "Your Photos"!
Hahahaha, you're brave confessing, I also do, sing and dance with music as a disjointed but I dare not tell, hahaha: P (save me the secret, lol) I'm glad this cake and also now began ah

No comments:

Post a Comment